About Seascape Therapy
Wellness begins and completes the person and is an essential part of modern day living. The body should be cared for in a holistic way, beginning within, nurturing, caring and maintaining a balance. This results in the smooth running of the self, preventing illness, easing pain and soothing the aches and of the body and mind. Effective, hands on and completely organic. Seascape’s collection of therapies and beauty treatments provide the highest standards,with the importance of quality and the maximum amount of time, patience and energy into every treatment I do.
A little about Lucy
My journey through Holistic Therapies began in 2001 and has been an ongoing passion ever since. Gaining quality accreditation, qualifications through the IHHT National federation of Holistic Therapies; studying at some of the best centres in the North of England.
Whilst spent several years living in Asia, I furthered my training in Northern Thailand and specialised in Thai Yoga Massage. Learning the techniques and spiritual awareness of the renowned ‘Asokananda’ Master, as well as advanced techniques in private teaching retreats across the country.
Travel, experience and therapy training across the world has influenced and inspired Seascape Therapies; for life, balance and a better you.
- Integral Yoga Teacher
- Peter Walker trained Developmental Baby Massage Therapist
- Registered IHHT holistic therapist and Eve Taylor specialist
- IHHT Refelexology
- IHHT Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- IHHT Diploma in Aromatherapy
- IHHT Diploma in Swedish Body Massage
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy.
- Sunshine Massage School Certificate in Thai Yoga Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Tanochai Intensive Yoga Massage Training, Chiang Mai, Thailand